Talk about anything

Moderator: SoF Generals

Cyclone
SoF General
SoF General
PSN ID: Cyclone567

Miss all you fuckers

Postby Cyclone » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:20 pm

Hey guys, it's been a while. I just wanted to say I miss all you fuckers and I'm
Sorry I'm not on PC. Because Pc is bullshit and personally I don't own any type of computer that has any sort of capability of playing any decent games except roller coaster tycoon. I wish y'all would play PS4 more but I get it, who tf wants to play console anymore right? Anyway, if any of y'all get the balls to get on PlayStation hit me up. I'm down for a revival or something because I miss clan nights and the old days so maybe I'll get off my adult ass to play too.

PhaLanX
SoF General
SoF General
Xbox 360: iPhaLanXx
PSN ID: iPhaLanX

Re: Miss all you fuckers

Postby PhaLanX » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:13 am

PC Master Race.

You should really consider buying a PC man, having all of the internet and the games right in front of you is not only superior but obviously very convenient when comparing to console gaming. Plus the only game we have relative interest in that's coming to the PS4 is Destiny 2 but that will also be on PC so most of us will be getting it for PC. Personally I'd love to have to back around but if you don't want to make the change i understand.

Slabs
SoF Officer
SoF Officer
Steam ID: SLaPPySLaBZ
PSN ID: Slabs
Location: Detroit, MI- First line of defence of the Canadians

Re: Miss all you fuckers

Postby Slabs » Wed May 17, 2017 5:09 pm

I've been popping on PS4 frequently at night lately. Mainly Battlefront and Battlefield 1. Battlefront I finally got the hang of (I've only been playing for about a month) and I suck at Battlefield. If you want to play just shoot me a message on PSN. I also have Mass Effect Andromeda.

I will say I have had a rough month. I got diagnosed with Diabetes (I hardly had any symptoms) and I have fat infiltration of my liver. I became unemployed because I felt like shit and me and the lady are about to put a down payment on a house while I scramble for work. I'll be around but once I start moving and get a job It'll be only evenings.

Miss you guys too. We're all family here dammit!

Return to “General”