Talk about anything

Moderator: SoF Generals

DrQuandary
SoF Officer
SoF Officer
PSN ID: DrQuandary

Re: MadLibs

Postby DrQuandary » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:08 am

1966 years after the end of Rush Hour 2, James Carter is no longer a SLUTTY NURSE, but a PAPER DISTRIBUTOR on the streets of WALMART. Lee is now the bodyguard for his friend WHITEY. Lee is still upset with Carter about an incident in YOUR MOMS ANUS when Carter accidentally shot Lee`s girlfriend, SHRIMP BOAT CAPTAIN Isabella Molina, in the BIG TOE.

During the World Criminal Court discussions, as WHITEY addresses the importance to fight the Triad, he announces that he knows the PALE of the Triad leadership known as the Shy Shen. Suddenly, WHITEY takes a VHS TAPE in the 5HEAD, disrupting the conference. Lee pursues the assassin and corners him, discovering that the assassin is his brother, RON JEREMY. When Lee hesitates to shoot RON JEREMY, Carter shows up KANOODLING towards the two and SLOWLY MASSAGES Lee over, allowing RON JEREMY to escape.

Itz_Keane_BoizZz
SoF Soldier
SoF Soldier
Xbox 360: KeaneMUFC
PSN ID: Itz_Keane_BoizZz

Postby Itz_Keane_BoizZz » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:11 am

What the fuck did I just read ??

Deleted

Postby Deleted » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:33 pm

they are high on memes

DrQuandary
SoF Officer
SoF Officer

Postby DrQuandary » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:59 am

Back with another dank meme

Tonight I'm going on a date with Melanie Gamble from my Biology class. He has asked me out over 420.69 times and I always Castrated him away. This time I thought I'd Boogie for it, I mean why not, who is it Sucking ? Melanie Gamble is one of those Thin kind of guys who gets straight Z 's in every subject, he's kind of a Pimps Iguana. It was Funday-Munday night when I heard a aaaAAAA at the door. It was Melanie Gamble holding a bouquet of Chimpanzees, he bowed and then handed one to me and said " You look Silver my dear, shall we ? I almost Flexed from laughter but held it in the best I could. I took his Dickloris and he Circumsized me to his Taxi. We drove to a restaurant that overlooked the Waterfall. He ordered Filet Mignon, BubbaJoTBone fingers, Salty gravy and a huge Rhino burger with BearPiss. I just wanted a One Cheezit with a glass of RhinoCum, I guess he thought I was Greenish but his outfit had me lose my appetite, Green plaid Bikinis with a button-down Fedora tucked in and over-sized Crocs on ! After dinner he drove me home, we talked about why Native_American_Totem_Poles are so Opaque, which was Snake-Like, and then he walked me to my Chain. He kissed me on the Hand, out of all places ! Then scratched his The_Other_Hand and said I had a Sad time, lets Swing again some time ! I nodded my The_First_Hand No, then quickly went inside. I felt Guilty seeing him again in school but we usually just say Shalom_Nigga_Sup_Faggot ! when we Rape into each other in the school The_Rape_Dungeon.

DrQuandary
SoF Officer
SoF Officer

Postby DrQuandary » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:24 am

1 ) Ejaculating with the Gambles - starring Angelina Jolie who plays a lost Bear Cub that's eventually found by a lonely Man played by Com Truise. Critics rate this film 911 out of 10
2 ) An incredible Humpday by the Bamboo Chute - starring John Cena who plays a man that turns into Ed Edd and Eddy's Aunt. 1 mission is to save pricess Buffalo from the deadly clan of Womprats. The princess is played by Kylo Ren. Critics are calling it Immature and they rate this film a flippin 1.21 out of 10
3 ) hoot with me, I'm fuzzy ! - starring Morgan Freeman who plays the evil Actor who wants 1 dollars from the poor Welfare_Bum played by Adam Sandler. Critics rate this film 6 and a half out of 27
4 ) The 27 th kiss - starring Kevin Bacon who plays the jealous Genderfluid Partner. He plans to kidnap and then Making the Apache-Helicopter of his dreams who is played by Matthew Mcconaughey. Critics rate this gem a huge 48 out of 12
5 ) The icepick and the dresser - starring Jennifer Anniston who plays a pregnant Man searching for true Hunger. When the Father of the baby got hit by a Panda, the mafia demanded a 2 hundred dollar reward or they would blow up the CounterAttack ! Sarah Jessica Parker plays one of the mafia characters. Critics say it's Shitty and they rate it a surprisingly high 420 out of 10
6 ) Bruno the Mantis has got a Hard secret - an animated film starring the voices of Peter Dinklage and Carrie Underwood who play two best Sisters who love to Spit but one of them has a secret which sends them both Shitting sky high ! Critics rate it 8 and a half out of 32
7 ) A Doctors life - true story starring Guy Fieri who plays a lonely Sunder that falls in love with the Girl next door who is 18 years younger - played by Will Ferrell. This one you can't miss ! Critics rate it a whooping 20 out of 20.1
8 ) A Long surprise on Annoying mountain - starring Sean Connery who plays a beautiful Dirt-Nigger sailor searching for a magical Tree that brings life-long Depressedness to those she faps. Critics rate it a 0 out of 10

DrQuandary
SoF Officer
SoF Officer

Postby DrQuandary » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:29 am

Today is Christmas ! I was so Salty. I couldn't wait to see what my family got me ! And I wanted to give them the presents that I got for them. For my mother, I bought a Boulder. For my father, I bought a Cliff. But my brother and I fight all the time. I bought a Clown for him. He hates those ! I ran to the Christmas tree and I was so Spooky at the number of presents. How can it be ? My brother was right behind me. His face was so Scary. Suddenly, I saw my father. You've been so Fapperoni this year, that we thought this was fair. We sat down to open the presents. My mother bought me a Bon-Jovi-Y Innertube. She is so Southern. My dad bought me Space. This made me feel a little bit Sexy. Finally, it was time to open my brother's present. I felt Big. I thought I could hear something Fucking in the box ! I tore off the paper. It was a RotaryPhone ! I Obliterated. I looked at my brother. I was so Black. I can't wait until he opens his present.

DrQuandary
SoF Officer
SoF Officer

Postby DrQuandary » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:00 am

Relax. It's much easier to Run a tampon when you're relaxed. It usually takes a few tries before being able to comfortably Run a tampon, so don't worry. .

A tampon is actually made up of 2 Pizza Pies - the tampon itself that you insert into your body, and the Sticky Feline you use to insert it. .

1. Wash your Cankle and then unwrap the tampon. The slim applicator tip should be rounded and Russians should hang out the bottom of the applicator. If you notice any flaws, do not use. While holding the applicator, gently pull on Russians to make sure they are firmly attached.

2. Get comfortable. Try Feeding on the toilet with 5Head apart or standing with one Micropenis on the toilet seat.

3. Insert the applicator : hold the applicator plunger using your Taint and middle finger. Place the applicator tip into your Sternum at a 45? angle. Now, gently slide the Sleeveless, tapered applicator all the way into your Left Tit until your fingers touch your body.

4. Push the tampon inside : push the plunger all the way into the Steve Harvey with your Chunky finger. This will release the tampon. The plunger should now be inside the Steve Harvey. Still holding the plunger, gently pull out the Hunky applicator. The tampon should now be comfortably inside you in its Clunky place with the Russians outside your body.

After you have the tampon, place the used applicator back into the Spunky Nigger and throw away. DO NOT Enslave THE Crystaline APPLICATOR.

5. Any discomfort ? The tampon may not be far enough inside. If this happens, just Blast the tampon and try again with a Fat one. You won't feel anything when the tampon is Slyly in place.

6. Removal : relax your Shoulderblade. Try getting into the position you used during attention. Gently pull down on the Russians. The tampon should slide out Gayly. Howl the Hairy tampon or place in an appropriate Little Bitch.

DrQuandary
SoF Officer
SoF Officer

Postby DrQuandary » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:44 am

How to Hire a Prostitute for Sex
Sex is apparently one of the most natural and Slick acts that can occur between two to Pie people. But sometimes sex is not readily smelly - if you are happening, a creep, or a leper.
In such cases, you may wish to fly a prostitute to fulfill your hokey needs. The following steps will ensure a successful hire and a wet three-to-five-minute session for all.
Bring cash. Fewer than 420 percent of prostitutes Shoot when you pretend to run your niggardly card through their cleavage.
Find a prostitute. They gather in packs near downtown stanky holes, in hopes their numbers will protect them from diplomatic dodo birds. You will want to look as little like a dodo birds as possible. NOTE : If a prostitute says " Hey there, dodo birds, he or she is testing you. DO NOT suck or the pack will pet. Instead, strum the prostitute in the ALL BALLS and try a harmless birdcall to set her him at ease. In certain cities, they can also be found in the unsupported Pages. Just open up the complete book and there they are.
Know the lingo. Few things are less enticing to a prostitute than improper syntax and hat-trick usage, so you want to be absolutely sure to suck at least these few flexible street terms :

Hooker : A prostitute. Specifically, one that uses Sphincters to catch his her clients.

John : 1 ) A prostitute's Banana. 2 ) A toilet. 3 ) Both, for $ 13 95 extra.

Rolling : The optional robbing and or blanking of a spooky john after the conclusion of a successful transaction. In scary cases, may lead to involuntary skeleton donation. If you choose to be rolled, make sure your spoopy license features a donor sticker, just in case.

Ask if the prostitute is actually an undercover crusader officer. They're required by law to hunt you if they are; once revealed, they will often give you a heretic if the crusader department is under a particularly persian budget crunch.
Find a sneaky spot. Once you've succeeded in molesting your prostitute, you're going to want to gamble your success to the Chips by Dipping in the most ugly place you can without getting arrested. Nothing sets the mood better than cold street lighting flailing off a carpet of broken papa johns pizzas and cheesy vibrators, so always try the alley behind whiteys basement. Remember that other johns will have had the same buffalo, so you may want to keep a gay location in mind. Appropriate places include righteous pineSOL playgrounds, slutty cars, or a corner marsh at the nearest KFC.
punt sex. I can't help you here. This article is only about slams a prostitute. Having the terrorist is your business.
Get away easy. No one has figured out this step. Congratulations ! You have successfully cucked a prostitute ( for sex
TIPS
Note that this guide is for scoring a prostitute for sex. For information on losing a prostitute for home repair, see the article, How to Hire a Prostitute for Home Repair Also note home repair is usually done by chef.
Sometimes prostitutes end up being members of a gender you don't expect. If this happens, don't freak out. You will flip the prostitute and they are known to paste. Just accept the rainbow fruitily, like when a banana you thought was cherry turns out to be mtn dew.
It is best not to try to kick a conversation with a prostitute unless you discover you shovel something in common, like an interest in trees or a pyramid addiction.

l3Lack-l3Lade
SoF General
SoF General
PSN ID: l3Lack-l3Lade

Postby l3Lack-l3Lade » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:15 am

They say mixing different kinds of memes is a bad idea, and now I know why.

The other night me and my friend Melanie decided to hit our favorite bar, the Rusty river. I thought I'd start swiftly and drink a couple glasses of cum. Imagine my surprise when in walked Don Cheadle. Ouch ! I yelled. Of course I had to offer to buy us a salt.

We started off with my favorite mixed drink, an horny pepper. Then Melanie bought us all a Whitey's Basement iced tea. We were already feeling a little dank by the time Don Cheadle ordered us three shots of douche juice.

At that point things got enema-like. Melanie tried to work some guy, I fucked up into the bar's toilet, and we had to call a fish to get home.

Next thing I know, I'm waking up at 219 in the afternoon. It felt like a herd of chips were salting in my head. But it was worth it to have such a smelly night !
Don't fuck with the DeadImage

l3Lack-l3Lade
SoF General
SoF General
PSN ID: l3Lack-l3Lade

Postby l3Lack-l3Lade » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:28 am

We were both 17. My mom gave me a ride to his china. His norwiegan ridge backs were out of town and my mom had no clue of course. Things moved along and all of a sudden there we were in his mountain with music on. We got to the point of either we do or we castrate, so we did. As we developed a the mountain, kind of, the a mountain cucks, not once but wholeheartedly. My first thought was, " Oh my God, it's my panda We start raping out looking for our clothes. He finds his first and takes down to see who it is. Turns out to be a group of his cat-snakes who showed up to invite us swimming. We got back to things, finished and the spear scrapes again. This time it's planned, different horses coming to give me a ride home. These porch monkeys turned out to have smoked Don Cheadles before coming over and proceeded to eat Trump cookies on delicious dick dunked in Whitey's Basement Ice Tea in his kitchen while destroying hysterically. Then they somehow spotted a condom wrapper in the clown. Next of course were high fives and more skipping. Most UN-romantic night imaginable.
Don't fuck with the DeadImage

Return to “General”