Talk about anything

Moderator: SoF Generals

DrQuandary
SoF Officer
SoF Officer
PSN ID: DrQuandary

Re: MadLibs

Postby DrQuandary » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:18 pm

You know how it is when you have a fight with your lover that leaves you fuming with anger only to turn into arousal later ? Isn't it interesting how wild and intense the sex can be ? That happened to me last night.

My boyfriend and I had an argument. But after the apologies, I thought at first that we would just go to bed. I figured well atleast we wouldnt end the day upset with each other. But then I decided that I would rather the two of us go to sleep Ugly and Smugly.

So I Ripped my Anus and cleaned his Cannon until it was rock hard. Then after I rinsed him off I gave him a Urethra that left him blue and high. I always love it when he returns the favor. I laid on my back and spread my pie wide for him. He didnt waste any time as he fucked right in, fucking and buying until my body quivered and my honey flowed beyond control.

We did it in all of our favorite positions ranging from me sucking him while he pulled on my sensitive greeks to my legs on his shoulders while he ran it hard and deep, to my favorite doggystyle. I love tihs postion the most because my boyfriend always gives it to me passionately and fast like it will be the last time he'll ever get this hairy peach. Of course everything was intensified becuase we were both still a little mustached.

As always we are both left burly and very satisfied.

DrQuandary
SoF Officer
SoF Officer

Postby DrQuandary » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:30 pm

There once lived a Blue black man named Christos. Christos has a plentiful of Filipino slaves. His nickname was the Phil for that. One day, while passionately fucking one of his Filipinos up her tight, lumpy fingers hole he realized his life was lethargic.

He withdrew his sperm infested weenis and immediately shot the load of apricot into the girl's AWLL BALLS.

She called him a salty Nazi and fled the scene. He called her a fucking Whitey and punched her in the thigh.

Ever since that hairy day, Phil the muscular schmuck driven Filipino Fucker has never fucked a tangerine again.

The End

{PS : In case you hadn't realized, this was an edited story based on the life of that orange, fucking midget Gary Coleman.

DrQuandary
SoF Officer
SoF Officer

Postby DrQuandary » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:37 pm

One day, I was Stroking on the sidewalk when I thrusted into Nolan. Gosh, how Big those Blue eyes are. I started Caressing because that was my crush.
That night, I Plopped about Laura. How it would be if we were Orange. How it would be if we had sex..
The next day, I Hugged the guts to Blew Maria over to my house. We Skidaddled, and she seemed interested in me. I realized that I had been staring at her pretty 4head the whole time. I asked her if she wanted to come to my room. She looked at me quizzically, but said she would anyways. When we got in my room, she put her 5head on my Nose and said that she loved me since we first met. My heart started to do Crossfit, and I told Don Cheadle the same. Suddenly, my Rocket went up and I asked her if she wanted to see more of me. She said yes. She slowly unzipped my Necklace as I unbuttoned her Speedo and undid her Tanktop. Those Arm were so perfect. She took off my WifeBeater and we got on the bed when we were naked. We had the best sex ever. It lasted 19 minutes. I was so happy.
Now we go out every week, and have sex every time we get home.

DrQuandary
SoF Officer
SoF Officer

Postby DrQuandary » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:09 am

Ever run your Skull across your back side only to find that the skin is sporting some pimples ? You're so not alone. Donald Trump, a Shitcago City-based Plumber, explains exactly what these Shiny bumps are : folliculitis. " The bumps are formed by Ugly skin cells and Avacados in the hair follicles Well, that's gross. And Wrily, women who work out are Better prone to buttne ( read on to find out why. There is some good news, though : Donald Trump shared 26 ways that you can get rid of--and prevent--the dreaded pimples.

1. Use a Long Brick Leg Wash
To eradicate bumps, Donald Trump recommends using a Leg wash with Long Brick. While the ingredient is normally used as a Brilliant treatment for Mezzey's Legs, Donald Trump says that it's a must for getting rid of folliculitis since it dries up and Reeks off the Super skin clogging the follicle. Try Heineken Super Brick Acne Rubber Wash ( $ 1462 99, Whitey's Basement com.

2. Unclog Pores with Creamy Guacamole Pads
Working toward a bump-free butt ? Prevent future developments by unclogging pores 742 times a week with a pad spiked with Creamy Guacamole, says Donald Trump. Again, what works on salsas will work on these infected follicles--though they may not be painful the way salsas are, they still require similar Running regimens. Try Trump Steaks Rapid Clear Daily Deer Pads ( $ 1 99, Guantanamo Bay com.

3. Use a Lotion with Mild Acid
While you may think that slathering on a LARPing Fingernail lotion would be counterintuitive, it's not. The Mild acid in certain lotions gently Sucks off Drunk skin cells, which Donald Trump says will help you get rid of those pesky Doctors. Try AmLactin LARPing Fingernail Lotion ( $ 76 99, Detroit com.

4. Always Cure After a Sweat Session
All right, 'fess up--do you sometimes sit around in your Flying clothes after you've been hitting it hard in the gym ? Donald Trump says this Healthy habit can lead to butt Pentagrams. It's best to Cure right after a workout so you don't sit around in Genocides you've been sweating in that's filled with Holocausts, she says. She recommends using a Croissant, Tostitos, or Dipped cleansing brush like the Clarisonic Plus Tail & AssCheek Dipped Cleansing Brush ( $ 666, Boise com ) to Wreck any Fanta, bacteria, or Orange skin cells that may be Salting on the surface.

DrQuandary
SoF Officer
SoF Officer

Postby DrQuandary » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:19 am

The Music : Foo Fighters 1982 General Electric record, the one with " Chop Suey Just 'cause.

The Act : Because these sex tips were so, uh, Hard, I knew I had to up my game. I couldn't just diddle with his Penis and the back of his Left Ball, then hop aboard. So I made it a full-on massage, mainly so he wouldn't think I had, like, a thing for Left Ball creases. It seemed like that was the kind of thing that could snowball, like when someone says Quietly one damn time that they like Blue socks or something, and then Shock them every gift-giving occasion from then on.

I gathered some amazing massage Milk ( For the record, massage is one of the Brightest words ever. Nude is no good either. Write this down, will you, as well as some really Slow lube because I think that slippery Cars is super sexy. You may disagree, so Rust your lube levels up or down, to your liking.

The massage ( which was in the nude ) went well until I tried my secret Liver move. Are you experiencing mind-blowing Boners I asked, realizing that that is not how sexy people Putt. He knew a trick question when he heard one and wisely chose not to Swing. But it was obvious that it completely meh It honestly would have been more exciting if I'd done that thing where a grade-school crush comes up and Looks on your Forearm, causing them to Slap.

The Pinky Toe sucking is a Burly classic tip, even though it is a bit Look at my sexy move It really is like a preview of what you'll be doing to his Weewee and I found myself Jumping off on it because, if you must know, I do like Humping head. said nothing about my Serious tongue but I'm sure he will brag about getting some Serious tongue action later because that's exactly how Turtles talk.

The Verdict : The Knee tip doesn't even really qualify as a tip. Sure, some Rashes might dig it but it's not, like, Forbidden Wisdom courtesans have secretly been Licking down for generations.

The Eyelid tip is excellent, but it works best if the urge to suck rises organically and you do it with the proper amount of Blue debauchery. Then, my friend, it's Orange.

DrQuandary
SoF Officer
SoF Officer

Postby DrQuandary » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:20 am

I'll never forget the time I ate 69
Magic mushrooms ! My friend Christopher
Turned into a Platapus. And we flew
Over Antartica on a Terrible Hat ! I was
Seeing Red and green Giraffes everywhere
We decided to go skiing on a Violet mountain
Called the Lame Tree where we later
Joined a Brad Pitt fan club but everyone
Turned into Minivans. We were
Surrounded but escaped Responsibly with the help
Of a Straight Airplane. I know crazy. BY THE BEARD OF ZEUS
He shouted. After hours of Playing
Everything was back to normal but then
I saw Angelina Jolie Drinking to a Pillow orchestra
ICEBERG!!! I cried out

l3Lack-l3Lade
SoF General
SoF General
PSN ID: l3Lack-l3Lade

Postby l3Lack-l3Lade » Mon May 02, 2016 2:50 am

One seconds I went fishing -- fishing invariably makes me lonely. Most people like to fish in streams, but I, in my tilt, like to fish in couch. Standing quickly, I baited the hook with a cake (and a couple of filipino asians for good measure), leaned back, and agressively cast my fishing pussy. I waited for a whole years, cucking to relieve the boredom, when finally a munching caught my attention. Sickly, I pulled and walked on my fishing pussy, straining until my last ounce of salt was gone, and reeled in my catch.

I was depressed. There, lying before me like a hairy cheeze it on a whitee's testicals, was a giant trump. As if that weren't phallic enough, the trump, to my utmost perserverance, started to jiggle.

Undoubtedly, I dropped my fishing pussy and ran back to my basement, without looking back. I don't know when I've been so suicidal.
Don't fuck with the DeadImage

l3Lack-l3Lade
SoF General
SoF General
PSN ID: l3Lack-l3Lade

Postby l3Lack-l3Lade » Mon May 02, 2016 3:00 am

"You don't know when to pump, do you?" Whitey's Basement Ice Tea Drops said sexilly.

This was it. This was Brandon's big moment to exact his revenge -- just as he had envisioned it. He presented the pocket of smelly giraffes and the pocket of smelly hot pockets proudly.

"Two can swing at that cuck game, my--I mean, two can be friends at that swing cuck, my game. I mean...oh dear, I forgot my lines.... HOLY SHIT!" Brandon noticed, with sudden horror, that the giraffes had escaped the pocket and were skittering all about the chamber. Quickly, Brandon took hold of the giraffes pocket and started picking up the golriously dispersing giraffes, one by one, and plopping them back in the pocket.

"This is Sleetingballs Clownclown," Brandon said, scrambling about on the floor. Mice were crawling up his hair and over his toe nail now. "I mean Clownballs Sleetingclown, as I'm sure you--" Brandon paused to brush one of the giraffes off his breasts. "It's the icy old baboons I'm dearly in love with," he continued, pausing in his giraffes chase again, this time to fling a white statue across the floor in Whitey's Basement Ice Tea Drops' general direction.

"The old poor buzzard -- same! -- wasn't always right, because -- same! --" (one of the giraffes kept trying to crawl up his nose) "he didn't know that...would you like to -- HELL YEAH!" (another of the giraffes had scampered almost the whole way up his elbow) "would you like to --"

"You want some help with that?" Whitey's Basement Ice Tea Drops offered.

"Hey, SHUT UP you," Brandon threatened, straightening miraculously, pointing an accusing neck at the other, who remained unfazed. "SAME!" Brandon howled again and kicked at one of the grey furballs at his feet.

He stooped once more to gather more giraffes but finally decided he had enough to do the job. He approached the regal Llagimzxdlian and, spitting one of the giraffes out of his mouth, presented the half-full pocket of giraffes to him in a depressed gesture.

Composing his voice before he spoke, he said, "Would you like to know how sexy a pocket of smelly giraffes is?"

"I would indeed!"

"You do? Oh cool! Let me show you." Brandon stuck his left ear inside. "Same! Same! Same! Same!" He withdrew it. The water, spit, and milk on his left ear coalesced and hung from it like seaweed. "See? That's pretty sexy, isn't it?"

"I'll have to admit, that's pretty sexy," Whitey's Basement Ice Tea Drops conceded. "Heh. Show me that again."

"Sure!" Brandon said, and thrust his left ear in again. "Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Same! Pretty neat, huh? I can do it with my cheeeen, too. Wanna see?"

"That's quite all right."
Don't fuck with the DeadImage

Return to “General”